- Abstract The commercial relations between Top Ten Ireland and its customers are governed exclusively by the following general conditions of sale, excluding any other agreement not agreed in writing; the insertion of an online order too implies the acceptance of the following conditions.
- Responsibilities Top Ten Ireland is not responsible for any loss or damage, direct and/or indirect, arising from the sale of goods and services proposed in the catalogue published on the site toptenireland.com, including for delayed and/or non-delivery of the product, nor for correspondence with the specifications of the goods published on the website, nor for any other fact which is not attributable directly to Top Ten Ireland.
- Technical Information The technical information included in the website toptenireland.com is derived from information published by manufacturers of goods in our catalogue. Top Ten Ireland, therefore, reserves the right to change/adapt technical and dimensional information of these goods even without notifying the customers.
- Orders Orders are accepted only through internet (online). The customer who sends the order via the website will receive, at the end of the procedure, a notice confirming his order, which may be done by electronic mail (email). This confirmation will contain the order number.
- Prices All prices into the site shall be construed prices VAT included (where not specified elsewhere).
If a discount is not specified, the price will be the net price of sale to the customer. Prices and discounts may be amended at any time without notice.
- Products availability Since access and online orders can change in real time the availability of the products, Top Ten Ireland does not guarantee the certainty of allocation of goods ordered.
- Shipping and delivery Shipments, unless otherwise agreed, will be made by transporters defined by Top Ten Ireland. In this case, and only shipping cost will be charged, the goods travel at risk of Top Ten Ireland. In case of theft or loss, Top Ten Ireland agrees to resend the ordered products; if the ordered products are unavailable and/or exhausted, Top Ten Ireland will propose different products, but with equivalent characteristics, with the right of the customer to not accept these new products and to require an issuance of credit for the products themselves.
Assuming that customer responsible in any way of the carrier, Top Ten Ireland will not be responsible for loss and/or breakdown of the products from the moment of delivery of goods to the carrier at its warehouses.
The delivery, unless otherwise written agreement between the parties, will take place in office hours: from 09.00 to 18.00, from Monday to Friday, excluding holidays.
IMPORTANT: **Delivery times where an item is in back order or being ex stock can take up to 15 working days. Top Ten Ireland where possible will expedite this but this is the customers guideline**
- Risks and property The goods are shipped in free port, secured by charge on the invoice; where the goods are shipped to carriage forward, as of customer indication, the risk is in charge to the customer himself from the delivery of goods from Top Ten Ireland warehouses to the carrier. Upon delivery of goods, the customer must verify the integrity of packages and quantitative and qualitative correspondence with the accompanying document (delivery note). In case of discrepancy, the same should be reported on the same accompanying document and confirmed within seven days by certified mail, to the commercial contact of Top Ten Ireland. Even if the packaging is intact, the goods must be checked within seven days from the receipt. Any hidden anomalies should be reported in writing by certified mail. Each alert over these terms will not be taken into account. For each statement, the customer assumes full responsibility for what is said.
- Payments Top Ten Ireland reserves itself, in its sole discretion, the right to not proceed with the shipment of goods, even after accepting the order, to customers who prove outside exposure, or with outstanding or in litigation.
- Right of cancellation of orders The customer may request the annulment of the order and Top Ten Ireland Online Shop reserves accepting the cancellation of the same. Cancellations and acceptance of the same will happen in written form. The possibility of cancellation by the customer is prevented in case the goods have been expressly ordered by Top Ten Ireland to its supplier and he, in turn, has not accepted the annulment of the order.
- Refunds of goods The restitution of goods to Top Ten Ireland should be requested in writing, with an indication of the reasons for the request, citing the references of the order and should be expressly authorized. The return of goods should be made after authorisation.
The goods to be returned should be in perfect condition, in their original package, and sent in free port to our stock, citing on the document the assigned number of return. All returns costs are at the cost of the customer and must be returned via certified mail.
- Complaints Any shipments errors or material omissions must be reported in writing in accordance with the procedures and deadlines set out in paragraph 11.
- Guarantees The purchase of equipment at Top Ten Ireland involves the full acceptance of the guarantee conditions provided by the manufacturer, which may be independent of the will of Top Ten Ireland itself. The customer is therefore aware that the goods purchased will be guaranteed by the manufacturer and the conditions provided by the same, and therefore agrees, removed any reservation, with all modes of supply of the guarantee by the producer, also referring, for example, to a subject managing the guarantee which can be different from Top Ten Ireland.
- Personal data treatment
Survey of personal data
We only enquire personal data on our website when you want to request services from our company, for example when you register online for an order.
Usage and passing on of personal data
The personal data that you have given us is only processed internally and used internally for the administration of the service offer in question. This information is not accessible to third parties nor do we pass it on to third parties in any form.
Merely when are obliged by a law or by means of a court decision to do so, we disclose the information.
Anonymous data collection
As a matter of principle, you can visit our website without telling us who you are. All we find out is the name of your internet service provider, the website from which you are visiting us and the pages of our website that you view. This information is analysed for statistical purposes. You, the individual user, remain anonymous.
- Conditions The conditions contained in this document may be modified without notice and will be valid from the date of publication on the website toptenireland.com